PointLinePlain

Glimpse Ads
Blog Rings
Monday, May 26, 2008
A fresh start.
I really love design. From interior design to vacuums so decorative they no longer suck, it all entices me. I am starting this blog as a flip book of sorts for all kinds of design. My tastes range from clean cut contemporary to just plain ridiculously overboard on the details. I want to gather together beautiful things, to serve as inspiration to me and other designers alike.

Have something you'd like to submit for me to write about? I'd love to hear from you, just send a message to monica (at!) paperpatternsilk.com and I will get back to you.

So without further adieu, design:






Full set of images HERE.


PS. I know 'plain' is spelled wrong than the design element 'plane'. It was done on purpose, I promise.

PPS. Nothing here will be plain.

Labels: , ,

posted by Monica @ 1:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Monica
Home: Canada
About Me: My name is Monica and I make things.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Categories
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER