PointLinePlain

Glimpse Ads
Blog Rings
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Information
This post is going to be a placeholder for a while, then it will become the info page linked to for FAQs and advertising info.

What are those Glimpse ads on the right hand side you might ask?
Well, I am trying a new way of advertising. No words, no logos, just beautiful imagery. Cropped close, so the only thing you need to get readers to click is great design - color, texture, contrast will get you traffic. Want your ad there?

No problem, it's FREE right now. The only thing I ask is you link back and have a nice photo to use. Those are 125x125 pixels.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by Monica @ 11:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Monica
Home: Canada
About Me: My name is Monica and I make things.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Categories
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER